Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Summary February




Jordy had a wonderful book call Critter Kin.  His classmates asked him questions on his blog to further understand the story.  Using great detail, Jordy supplied the class great answers to help them better understand the actions of a cute puppy called Earnest.  I expressed to Jordy how I loved the way he explained his book and how he will do great in school.



Elizabeth from Mr. Boylen's class did a video with a few of her classmates about conjunctions.  These girls are conjunction nuts.  The video used the girls action of jumping out of their chair when a conjunction was read aloud.  It was adorable.  I told Elizabeth that she and her friends are truly talented and how much I enjoyed their nutty video.

Emily posted in her blog on how she was inspired by a lady who see saw wearing bright colored hair.  Emily, not able to color her hair, decided to use color as a way to express herself.  She did this by using eye shadow.  She explained in her blog how different colors went with  different emotions. I  commented by telling Emily that she is one very creative student and how much I enjoyed her post.

Courtney, in Mrs Maslowski's class posted a blog about Valentines day.  Courtney saw girls around her acting in two different ways on Valentines day, those who had boyfriends, and those who did not have boyfriends.  She listed the actions of each group accordingly.  I expressed to her that I enjoyed her blog and I was part of latter group of not having a boyfriend on Valentines day in the 10th grade.





.








No comments:

Post a Comment