Friday, March 27, 2015

C4K #4 ,#5,#6 #7



#4
Valentines Day Behaviors  by Courtney was a detailed list of high school girls who did or did not have boyfriends.  She listed the behaviors of each group of girls.
My Reply: Courtney, Hi my name is Tanya. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama.  I love the way you have described Valentines Day.  I am not too sure about you, but in 10th grade, I was part of the second group.  Enjoy high school and take care.

I feel Courtney can enjoy high school with good friends, both girl and boy on Valentine's day and any other day.  In 10th grade, good friends are important, not whether you have a boyfriend or not.

#5
Plan Test Reflection by Kassandra is a posting about timed testing.  She is real concerned about doing well but has issues with timed test.  Time restrictions during a test can be very stressful . I feel Kassandra will do will on test because she is aware of the time issue.

My reply:
Kassandra, Hi.  My name is Tanya.  I too hate timed test.  I am a senior at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama.  I do believe however that you got the lesson of the plan test, the lesson of making the most of your time.  Any chance you get to practice on a test before it really counts is a good experience in any subject.  You will do great in school because you are aware of the time restrictions. Good Luck.

#6
  Diego's blog post was titled Should high school last 6 years?  Diego showed very interesting arguments for and against the idea of extending the amount of time students should attend high school.  He mentioned that some students would benefit by gaining more knowledge in their field of interest  by staying in school two more years.  Diego also realizes some kids may drop out of school if high school were to be extended two more years.

My Reply
Diego, Hi, My name is Tanya.  I am a student at University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama.  I think your topic is a very interesting one. You surely shown both sides of the question well. Once a student starts looking for a job or career, they are now competing on a world wide scale.   Any and all education can give a student  a better opportunity in this competitive  job seeking market. Your post, however does make one think about the quality of education during those extra two years.  Great Job. 

#7
The Wishsong of Shannara By Carson P. is a review about a series of books by Terri Brooks.  His main point concerns the last book of the series The Wishsong of Shannara.  Carson list the characters and also explains why the last book did not follow the other two in gaining his interest.  I do love Carson's passion for reading. 
My Reply:
Hi Carson P. My name is Tanya. I am a student at University of Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. This series of books that you have read by Brooks seems to have had its ups and downs. I understand. Once you find an author that you really like, then you will enjoy reading even more. Keep up the good work.


.






No comments:

Post a Comment