Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4T #4--April's Postings

C4T # 4 Post #1

Around the corner is a blog page of Miguel Guhlin  on which he posted on April 9th, 2015 a post titled Against the Wind: Hierarchy of No.  Guhlin explains how great creative ideas do not get implemented if not originating from the top of a chain of command.


My Comment:
Hi Miguel,  My name is Tanya and I am a student at USA in Mobile, Alabama. I enjoyed your post. I do believe that many of your readers can identify with having a great idea but don't feel like anyone "above" them will listen.



Miguel Guhlin describes how great ideas are often overlooked because the original source is not always at the top of the chain of command.  People with great ideas have a harder time expressing ideas to others and being well received if they are low on that chain of command.

No comments:

Post a Comment