Friday, April 24, 2015

C4K #8


April's Summary --Comments 4 Kids








c4k #8

 Seira 's Post of a book review on a book she read called Counting by 7's  by Holly Goldberg Sloan.  Seira gave a great detailed summary of the book which makes it seem very desirable to read. I sounds like a heartwarming story about  love, loss and family.

My Comment:

Hi Sierra.  My name is Tanya G and I am a student at the University of Alabama.  Your book report titled Counting by Sevens is very good.  You gave a great review of the story.  I love finding out that  there are good books for young readers.  This book would make a great read for many people young and older.  I hope you continue to enjoy reading and keep up the good work.  Great job.

Sierra is in seventh grade in Mrs. Lombard's class in Oklahoma.  Posting a blog about a  book that a  is a wonderful way to show other readers about a good book to read.  Many people read books through references from their friends or someone whose opinion is important to them.  Sierra did a great job.


c4k #9
Marvina's Blog Post was an answer to a class question. The questions was When did April Fools Day begin?
Marvina's Answer was The start of a new calendar in 1582.

My Comment:
April Fools Day
Marvina, Hi my name is Tanya G and I attend the University of Alabama. When asked how did April’s fools begin I do believe your answer of the new calendar in 1582 is correct. Great Job. Keep up the good work.

Marvina is a student at Holley Elementary School in British Columbia, Canada. She is in Mrs Gardner's class.  Posting answers on blogs can be a great tool for teachers to see how well their students understand the material being taught.

c4k #10

Monae's Bucket List is posted by Monae on her goals on her life.  She listed some wonderful mild stones both big in small that she plans to experience in her life.  She has a positive attitude and plans to  be a mature responsible productive adult.


My Comment:
Hi Monae, My name is Tanya G.  I am a student at the University of South Alabama.  I like your bucket list.  You have a very bright and positive future ahead of you.  I feel that having long and short term goals are very important.  You seem to be on the right track and keep up the good work.

Monae  is in Ms. Thomas's class at John Hansen French Immersion School in Prince George MD.   I liked the idea of students posting goals for themselves.  I is good for the students to visualize the future and have long and short term plans.  With these post, students can come back a later time and see if their goals have changed or have been met.



No comments:

Post a Comment