Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post 1 What About EDM310?






The things I have heard about EDM310 are mixed.  I have heard that the class is very different from other education classes.  I also have heard that you will learn a lot of different ways to do educational projects that I may someday use in my own classroom.

The fear I have about EDM310 is not understanding what the final results of my project should be.  I am afraid that I may think much simpler than my fellow students.

EDM310 is a class that is totally different than my other classes that lecture in history and economics. My other classes involve memorization in which I am tested on my memory skills. I do feel EDM310  will have a more hands on way of teaching.

The most difficult thing in EDM310 for me will be my uneasy feeling that no matter what I do, it is never enough. I feel there is always one more aspect that I can do to make my projects better.

The best way to address the most difficult things will be to ask questions and keep in contact with my instructor.

My own questions that I have about EDM310 would be about the ways to do better in this class.  I want to ask questions and make sure I am coming across clear. I do believe that the possibilities of learning in this class is limitless.



1 comment: